The library of oncology carries out its missions for all of the professionals of the Universitary Institute of Cancer Toulouse Oncopole, training students within the Institute, and welcomes university lecturers, researchers and health professionals.
Its missions :
- Guide and help teaching and researching activities
- Identify, adquire and provide access to documentary ressources that are essentials to students, doctors and researchers
- Teach how to use documentary resources
- Develop and maintain documentary partnerships (Unicancer, CLCC, Health Universitary Library, CHU, CH, SUDOC?)
The Library of Oncology is not only a working, studying and researching place, but also a friendly space.
The different services :
- The documentary collection: the Library suscribes to nearly 1150 periodicals, mainly electronics, specialized in oncology, and available on every IUCTO computer. To complete this collection, two other computers are available : one dedicated to electronic resources from the Health Universitary Library (Paul Sabatier University), and another for the documentary resources of the Toulouse University Hospitals
- Bilbiographic researches : free acess on one of the 5 computers of the Library or by appointment
- Supplying of doucments : in the event of an unsuccessful research, a form for articles request LinkToDoc is available (see section Ask for an article).
- Training : workshops are organized every semester (see section Workshops)
- Printing / photocopy : a photocopier is at your disposal
- Large format printing : for your professional and scientific posters (only for the Institute staff) (see section Printing a poster)
- Book some material : 1 laptop PC and 1 video projector
- Every computer in the library have Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Zotero. One of them disposes from the Adobe Acrobat Pro software.
Second floor of the IUCT-Oncopole
Entrance with a pass (door on the CRCT side)
The librarian is here :
On Mondays, from 3.30pm to 5.30pm
On Wednesdays and Fridays, from 8.30am to 5.30 pm